Texture Overview 3.3 is available in the Unity Asset Store now.
This update adds a bunch of new features and also contains a few bug-fixes. Please see the change-log below for details.
Don’t miss to take a look at the updated documentation as well.
- Added detection/handling of .exr and .hdr assets.
- Added “Tools > Advanced” option, see “Handle Rgb24 as Rgba32 for graphics memory calculus” documentation.
- Added Graphics Memory column. Displays how many space the texture costs during runtime in graphics memory.
- Added Main Memory column. Displays how many space the texture costs during runtime in main memory.
- Added Graphics and Main Memory to “Memory Usage” overlay.
Fixed Runtime and Main Memory calculation for ARGB4444, RGB565 and RGBA4444 texture formats.
- Fixed installation window sometimes displaying an error for a second, but then complete installation successfully.
- Fixed Memory Usage chart colors being all white when player settings were set to Colorspace=Linear.
Texture Overview Pro